Elevate the People Who Surround You
Compelling New Ways To Build Vibrant Teams
Ready for the journey? I will meet you wherever you are on the path — whether that’s facing a daunting challenge, standing on top of a cliff, chasing a new opportunity, or just getting your bearings. I will support your journey so that you can build a thriving, inspiring business where customers love to do business and great people love to make a difference.
Whichever type of guidance works best for you, I will take the time to explore the unique situations and needs you and your team are struggling with. We begin by assessing where you are now, where you want to get, then create a tailored strategy to take you there. Then we support you as you implement that plan.
1. TinyTalks – Get Your People Talking
Humans have gathered around campfires to tell stories for thousands of years. In the glow of the fire we celebrated life events, spread the word about new ideas and discussed problems that needed attention – helping the community thrive and become more vibrant.
TinyTalks™ mission is to activate the open spirit of ancestral campfires into your organization. We design programs where your employees want to gather. Everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, speak with candor and listen deeply with full attention and respect. TinyTalks forums become a place where alliances are built and breakthrough/revolutionary ideas are born. A place where a vibrant organization can sprout and flourish.
Everyone has an opportunity to be heard. Trust increases. New alliances are made. A sense of belonging is kindled. Employees leave with enhanced communication skills that can be used in future conversations. They’re inspired by new ideas and excited to execute them because they know their participation was part of the solution. They know their voice matters. This is the foundation of a vibrant, high-functioning culture.
2. Exploration: On-Site Consulting
Exploring the opportunities and possibilities of your business
Bring us onsite to develop a customized, hands-on exploration of your business – it’s values, mission, operations and points of friction.
Then we’ll coach and collaborate to create the steps to shake off distractions and dysfuntions in order to create a high-performance business culture that motivates and inspires the people who bring it to life.
Bring us on-site to work with you, your team, or your clients to identify and establish the changes that will transform your business.
We can also facilitate team-building and training programs to help you take your business to the next level.
Expect to make huge strides around:
- Drawing your team members together
- Workplace Optimization
- Communication, Rapport, and Common Ground
- Values, Intentions, Inner-Game & Performance
- Leadership Forums and Off-Sites
3. Executive and Team Coaching
We offer unique coaching approaches that transform executives, teams and businesses.
- Increase revenues by 50% or more
- Increase the engagement, loyalty, and focus of your teams by 50-100%
- Close sales up to 50% faster and increase your close rates by over 25%
- Create actionable social dynamics on your teams that produce results
- Clarify the values, vision, and intentions that motivate & inspire your people
Schedule a free consultation with me to determine how we can best support your aspirations.
Image here – 56% (EEs w strong sense of belonging report a 56% higher level of overall job performance)
The five key benefits a Vibrant Culture brings to your business:
1. Stronger, more collaborative teams with robust social bonds
2. Stronger, more assured, and resourceful individuals
3. More powerful communication, agreements, and commitments
4. Measurable improvements in performance, engagement, innovation, and results
5. More excited and dedicated customers
What I bring to my work to support your growth and development
- 40 years of experience leading, developing, and coaching teams.
- A talent for enabling people to create the conditions that produce cohesion and success.
- Integration of business experience with positive psychology and neuroscience to drop those out-of-date leadership beliefs that are supposed to work, but don’t.
Schedule a free introductory session with Tony.
– RD, Oakland, CA